This past Monday marked the "Soft Pencils Down" date for Google Summer of Code. This week is "a week to scrub code, write tests, improve documentation, etc.", so that's what I've been doing.
Today I committed 4 patches to mainline Minix: tda19988: add missing blockdriver_announce() call, bmp085: remove duplicate code, libi2cdriver: add functions for IC register access, i2c: increase read/write timeout. They're mostly clean-up and refactoring. The net result is 390 fewer lines of code and improved reliability.
This week I wrote and executed a test plan for everything I've developed this summer (and more!). It can be found here, on the Minix wiki. Later today I'll be reviewing all of the other documentation I wrote this summer to ensure that it's complete, accurate, and up to date. Following that, I'll be working on a final summary video and a final report.