Completed this week:
- Rebased against mainline Minix.
- Code merged into mainline Minix:
- Finished the frame buffer driver enhancements. Put out a call for testers on my blog and in the Minix3 and BeagleBoard Google Groups.
- Enhanced the readclock driver to support the RTC in the AM335X.
- Developed a driver for the TPS65217 Power Management IC (PMIC) with support for safe power-off via the power button as well as `shutdown -p`.
- Implemented rebooting for the BeagleBone, BeagleBone Black, and BeagleBoard-xM.
Issues / Concerns / Challenges:
- None this week :)
Plan for next week:
- Submit changes for merging into mainline Minix:
- frame buffer driver enhancements.
- am335x rtc driver.
- tps65217 driver.
- other changes related to power-off.
- reboot support for am335x/dm37xx.
- Begin working on a driver for the power management chip on the BeagleBoard-xM (TPS65950).